How to get a permit in Reckong Peo to visit the protected area in Spiti Valley

To visit such places in Spiti as Nako, Tabo, Dhankar, Gyu, etc., you need to get a permit, because this is a border area with China. If you go to Spiti from Kinnaur side, you can get a permit either in Shimla or in Reckong Peo. We will tell you how to do this in the Reckong Peo. Read...

Copyright © Yak Track, 2020–2023